For marinating the chicken:
Soy sauce 1 Teaspoon
Salt ¼ Teaspoon
Sugar ½ Teaspoon
Corn Starch 1 Teaspoon
Mince chicken 100g
Swanson chicken broth 412ml
Cream corn 1 can (425ml)
Coriander 1 bunch
Corn Starch 1 teaspoon
- Mix the ingredient for marinating chicken.
- Add the mince chicken with the mixture and stir for 15 minutes. Then add 40ml of water to the chicken and stir until evenly distributed.
- Mix cornstarch and 50g of cold water and leave it for later use.
- Add 425ml of water and cream corn to the pot and wait till it boils
- In the meantime, chop coriander finely and whisk the egg in a separate bowl to prepare for later use
- After the pot boils, turn down the fire and gradually add the mince chicken mixture while stirring, then turn up the fire and wait til it boils again.
- After the pot boils, turn down the fire again and pour the mixture of cornstarch and cold water into the pot and wait til it boils for the third time.
- Turn off the fire once it boiled and gradually add the egg while stirring the boil.
- Close the lid and wait for 5 minutes.
- You may then add the chopped coriander in the portion of your delight.